No products in the cart.
Native Whitening Mask – 600g
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Lightens skin, clears stretch marks, and eliminates knuckles
- Treats body and face hyperpigmentation, redness, melasma, and saggy skin
- Contains Moroccan, Philippine, and Indian herbs, locally extracted collagen, and various acids and extracts
- Best used with moisturizers, lightening creams, and Kumquat remedy
- Apply to affected areas, avoid under-eye areas, and gently wash off after 30 minutes
- Do not scrub affected areas until 24-48 hours after use.
Native Whitening Mask is a powerful body & face mask formulated to lighten the skin, clear stretch marks, eliminate knuckles, treat body & face hyperpigmentation, redness & melasma, and firm & tighten saggy skin.
It contains a blend of Moroccan, Philippine & Indian herbs, locally extracted collagen, SCI flakes, Haitian secret powder, Polyhydroxy acid, perfume, lemon peel bio ferment, papain enzyme, glycolic acid, Ceramide, mushroom extract, kumquat powder, oat powder, melted saffron, Propane diol-13 & euxy 9010.
This Native Whitening Mask is an effective solution for various skin concerns, making your skin smoother, brighter, and more youthful-looking.
Try it now and experience its amazing benefits!
- Moroccan, Philippine & Indian herbs
- Locally extracted collagen
- SCI flakes
- Haitian secret powder
- Polyhydroxy acid
- Lemon peel bio ferment
- Papain enzyme
- Glycolic acid
- Mushroom extract
- Kumquat powder
- Oat powder
- Melted saffron
- Propane diol-13
- Euxy 9010
- Apply the mask on the affected areas and gently wash off after 30 minutes.
- Avoid the under-eye areas.
- Do not scrub the affected areas until 24 to 48 hours after using this product.
Best Used With
- Our moisturizers
- Lightening creams
- Kumquat remedy
Melted Iranian Saffron Strands, Papain Enzyme, Propanediol 1-3, Ceramide, Collagen, Glycolic Acid, Haitian Secret Powder, Indian Repair Herbs, Lemon Peel Bio Ferment, Melted Saffron, Mushroom Extract, Oat Powder, Polyhydroxy Acid, Sci